DVR Price in Bangladesh
Currently, the use of CCTV cameras has increased in Bangladesh, so the use of DVRs has also increased. DVRs are digital video recorders that store CCTV footage captured by cameras on a hard drive. As a result, we will meet again if necessary.
What is the price of DVR in Bangladesh?
The price of BD DVR is determined by the brand of DVR, number of channels, number of DVR bays, and quality. Currently, all types of DVRs are available in Bangladesh between TK 2,500 to TK 45,000. A 4-channel DVR is priced between BDT 2,500-6,800. 8-channel DVRs are available for BDT 3,600 to BDT 10,500 depending on the quality. A 16-channel DVR costs a minimum of BDT 7,000 to a maximum of BDT 42,000 depending on the quality and quantity of bases. And, 32 channel DVRs are available between BDT 25,000 and BDT 45,000. Additionally, multiple DVRs can be used if a camera array larger than 32 CC is required.
DVR – Digital Video Recorder available at best price in Bangladesh
If you are looking for a DVR machine in Bangladesh at an affordable price, you are at the right place. TECHXZON has been selling all types of security accessories and DVR machines. Most popular DVR brands such as Dahua, Jovision, and Hikvision are available at TECHXZON retail and online stores. If you are interested in buying DVR, Star Tech will be the best solution for you.
What is a Digital Video Recorder (DVR)?
A digital video recorder (DVR) records video footage to a local storage device, usually a hard drive. DVRs can record analog video sources on location or capture video from digital sources. DVRs can be connected to analog cameras with coaxial cables, allowing them to be accessed remotely. DVRs offer advanced features, such as the ability to search recordings by event or date and time. The DVR can be set to automatically overwrite old footage when storage is full.
Digital Video Recorder (DVR) function
- A DVR machine can be rack mounted
- Can include multiple source inputs (coaxial cable/optical cable)
- Monitor the output externally.
- I/O connection for pan-zoom (PTZ) cameras
- Security device event notification
- Notification of connection problems
DVR vs NVR
There are some key differences between DVR and NVR. They are mentioned below:
- A DVR converts analog images into digital format, while an NVR only works with digital images.
- DVR systems use analog security cameras and NVR systems use digital security cameras.
- DVR systems have less complicated setup and troubleshooting, and NVR systems support 8MP and 12MP resolutions.
- DVRs are limited to the actual number of input channels and cannot be upgraded. This makes them more suitable for small businesses or home security systems. NVR is a cloud-based video surveillance recording solution that can be upgraded at any time.
- Analog limitations mean DVR recordings are of much lower quality than network solutions, and video is still stored locally rather than in the cloud. But on the other hand, the recording quality of NVR is much better than DVR.
Latest DVR Machine price list in BD
|DVR List||Price in BD|
|Hikvision IDS-7232HQHI-M2-S 32 Channel 1080p 1U H.265 AcuSense DVR||32,000৳|
|Hikvision IDS-7104HQHI-M1-S 4 Channel 1080P Mini 1U H.265 AcuSense DVR||5,100৳|
|Hikvision iDS-7108HQHI-M1-S 8 Channel 1080P Mini 1U H.265 AcuSense DVR||7,200৳|
|Hikvision DS-7316HQHI-K4 16-ch 1080p 1.5U H.265 DVR||38,000৳|
|Hikvision DS-7104HGHI-K1 4-Ch 1080p Lite Mini 1U H.265 DVR||3,200৳|
|HIKVISION DS-7208HGHI-K1 8-ch 1080p Lite 1U H.265 DVR||5,100৳|
|Hikvision DS-7108HGHI-F1/N 8 CH 1MP (720P) Turbo HD DVR||5,000৳|
|Hikvision IDS-7216HQHI-M2/S 16CH Acusense 1080P DVR||14,500৳|